Wednesday, March 14, 2012

back to december

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Hello all readers ! lame tak update blog, nothing to write act, nak post pasal 'mereka' terasa malas pulak, urm, dalam mood 'back to december' ..


Because the last time you saw me

Is still burned in the back of your mind

You gave me roses, and I left them there to die

--------------------------------------------

And then the cold came, the dark days

When fear crept into my mind

You gave me all your love, and all I gave you was goodbye

--------------------------------------------

Maybe this is wishful thinking

Probably mindless dreaming

But if we loved again, I swear I’d love you right


the lyrics touch the heart,.. urm,.. missing you....

No comments:

Post a Comment

friend start with one word .
positive comment , it should be ! (: